Unable to use Page Builder

• In Progress
    Posted in: Avision  

imtrobin
    July 14, 2017 at 3:34 am #696

Hi,

I opened up index.html from page builder under Chrome Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit) and started using the application.

I am only able to drag and drop 1 element, and subsequently when I tried to drag and drop the second element(I have tested with all) onto the page, nothing happens and a box at the bottom left corner of the screen appears.

The application would not be able to do anything afterwards.

Here’s the error I got from my console log.

Uncaught DOMException: Blocked a frame with origin "null" from accessing a cross-origin frame. – builder.js line 661

Uncaught DOMException: Failed to read the 'contentDocument' property from 'HTMLIFrameElement': Blocked a frame with origin "null" from accessing a cross-origin frame. – builder.js line 351

When I tried to edit the content on the page by clicking on “Edit Page” > “Content” button, here’s the error I received.

Uncaught DOMException: Failed to read the 'contentDocument' property from 'HTMLIFrameElement': Blocked a frame with origin "null" from accessing a cross-origin frame. – jquery-1.8.3.min.js

Let me know if there are any more information I can supply for you to help me with this.

Thanks

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.